The Smart Travel Data Summit 2016 Venue
EyeforTravel is working with HotelPlanner for bedroom bookings on this event.
To book your room, please follow the link below:
Important Notice - do not book your hotel with any 3rd parties - we only work directly with HotelPlanner. Please only book directly with this link and not with anyone claiming to be from EyeForTravel. Please contact us immediately if you are unsure.
Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre
Piet Heinkade 11
Tel: +31 20 519 1200
Once you have registered for the conference, discounted hotel rates are available. Please only book directly with the hotel and not with anyone claiming to be from EyeForTravel. EyeForTravel do not use any 3rd parties to secure or book accommodation on your behalf.
Overlooking the historical city center and the river IJ, this hotel in a modernist-style building is a 2-minute walk from a tram stop, 6 km from art exhibits at Rijksmuseum and 7 km from the Van Gogh Museum.
Stylish, modern rooms and suites feature free Wi-Fi, minibars, flat-screen TVs with premium channels, and tea and coffeemakers. Upgrades add Nespresso machines and panoramic views; some have access to the executive lounge. Suites offer sitting rooms, and room service is available 24/7.
Amenities include a gourmet restaurant and a bar, plus 2 saunas, a fitness room and massage services.
IMPORTANT: It has been brought to our attention that delegates may be targeted by third party companies, regarding discounted accommodation for our events.
However please note they do not represent EyeforTravel or our official hotels. They are selling fictitious reservations and do not have room blocks available.
They may claim:
- To be representatives from Official/Exhibitors Housing Bureaus e.g. EHS (Exhibitors Housing Services), EHM (Exhibitors Housing Management), or staff from preferred conference hotels
- That there has been a change in rate, that the rooms or hotel are selling out or that they can get you a better discount.
- To have registered offices and contact details, however these are fake and cannot be reached.
We advise you to:
- Book DIRECTLY with the hotel using the official booking link or booking form sent to you by EyeforTravel Ltd
- Ignore all emails or telephone calls that is not sent by EyeforTravel Ltd
- Do NOT provide any details of your reservation or discounted rates
- Do NOT provide credit card details
If you are contacted, please email EyeforTravel Ltd immediately with details of the situation. EyeforTravel Ltd is not responsible for any fraudulent bookings or financial loss.